C2m Solutions will attend the IBC2017 trade show in Amsterdam, Booth # 2B39
Find more about our different solutions and have a look at our latest Quality Monitoring products and their new features.
“Helping you deliver perfect content to your cutomers, anytime and anywhere”
Quality is becoming the main focus for all operators
The past five years have seen a tremendous acceleration of new technologies (OTT, 4K, HDR) and new video consumption usages. Today, no operator can afford to remain on a single distribution vector such as satellite, terrestrial, cable, or IP. Broadcasters and operators all operate multi-screen distribution platforms.
What was a concept five years ago has now become a reality. The key differentiator of all operators remains the content. But there is another topic which is emerging more and more on all platforms : How to improve Quality ? and first of all : How to monitor Quality ?
Quality Monitoring software
C2m Solutions has developed a complete product line of quality probes, which can work on any network, for any type of content (live or On-demand). These probes enable the operators to get alerts in real-time, regarding any problem in the streams they are distributing, and the alerts are stored in a data-base, enabling analytics and reports.
Our solutions are designed to help monitor the quality of your contents to improve your end-users’ satisfaction and Quality of Experience.
all our solutions are 4K UHD – HEVC ready, among other customized features developed specifically to satisfy our customers’ needs.
- LiveTSAFT : Multicast Quality Monitoring probe, up to 10Gbps Designed to analyze content, and ultimately to improve QoE & QoS
- OTTLiveTSAFT : Quality Monitoring probe for OTT networks
- TSAFT : File based quality monitoring software for VOD / catch-up TV content, to improve QoE & QoS
- LiveMOSAIC : Multiviewer software, displays real-time video thumbnails, fully customizable, can be use in stand-alone or together with our Quality Analysis software.
Innovative Solutions for the digital media industry
- Cloud2Graphics : A TV channel in the cloud.
- Scalable solution, adapted to specific needs, on several streams/channels at a time.